DEDİ USER AGREEMENT
Dedi Application (“Dedi”) is a communication application using the end-to-end encryption method created by Bilgi Teknolojileri & İnternet Güvenliği Derneği (“BTİDER”). As calls made and messages sent via Dedi are end-to-end encrypted, they cannot be accessed by Dedi or third parties. Dedi provides messaging, voice, and video call services (“Services”) to Users. You should accept this User Agreement (“Agreement”) in order to benefit from Dedi and Services.
A. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.The User should be at least 16 years old in order to register Dedi. In some countries, a different age limit may be set for not less than 13. Within the current regulation, those who do not meet the minimum age requirement to use the Services have to get the permission of their parents or custodians to use the Services. Those Users have to read the Agreement with their parents or custodians.
2.User has to register to Dedi with his or her phone number in order to benefit from Services. In that way, the User accepts that a verification code can be sent to his or her phone number with a message or call in order for enabling his or her registration to Dedi.
3.Data and mobile carrier fees and taxes associated with the devices on which User use Services are at the responsibility of the User.
4.Dedi cannot sell, rent or monetize personal data or any content that belongs to the User in any way.
6.The User accepts and undertakes to download and install the updates in order to improve functionality and enable new features.
7.The User uses the Services only for legal, authorized, and acceptable purposes. User must not use the Services in ways that
a. violate, infringe or abuse the rights of Dedi, Dedi’s Users or others, including privacy, advertising, publicity, intellectual property or other proprietary rights;
b. involve, instigate or encourage illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, racially, ethnically offensive or otherwise inappropriate elements or behaviours;
c. involve publishing falsehoods, misrepresentations, or misleading statements;
d. impersonate someone;
e. involve sending illegal or impermissible communications such as bulk messaging, auto-messaging, auto-dialing, and the like; or
f. involve any non-personal use of our Services unless otherwise authorized by Dedi.
8.Dedi cannot access Users’ messages. Users are responsible for keeping their devices safe and secure.
9. Dedi does not provide access to emergency service providers such as the police, ambulance, or fire department. User has to be sure that they can contact emergency service providers through a mobile phone or otherwise device.
10. Services may allow Users to access, use or interact with third-party websites, applications, contents, and other products and services. When Users use third-party services, they are subject to those third parties’ terms and privacy policies.
11. All copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property rights related to Services belong to Dedi. The User cannot use those without Dedi’s written permission. If you see an infringement of those, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Dedi grants the User a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to use Services in accordance with this Agreement.
13.User can terminate this Agreement via deleting his or her account on Dedi or quitting use Services. Dedi may change, suspend or terminate the User’s access or use of Dedi or Services at any time for any reason.
14.Ankara Courts are exclusively authorized in any dispute arising from Dedi, the Services, or this Agreement.
B. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS
1. The User accepts that he or she has all responsibility while using Services and this User Agreement. Dedi does not provide any warranties including merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and freedom from computer viruses or other harmful code. Dedi does not warrant that Services are error-free, secure, safe, disruption-free, or delay-free. Dedi is not responsible for and does not have control over how Users use the Services. Dedi is not responsible for the activities or information including its content of the Users or third parties. User releases Dedi, affiliates, directors, partners, officers, and employees from any claim, complaint, cause of action, execution proceedings, controversy or dispute and damages relating to, arising out of, or in any way connected with any such claim User have against any third parties.
2.Dedi, affiliates, directors, partners, officers, and employees are not liable to Users for any lost profits or any damages relating to, arising out of, or in any way in connection with this Agreement, Dedi or Services even if Dedi, affiliates, directors, partners, officers, and employees have been advised of the possibility of such damages or lost profits. Dedi’s aggregate liability relating to, arising out of, or in any way in connection with this Agreement, Dedi or Services does not exceed one hundred Turkish Liras (100).
3. Services may be interrupted at any time due to maintenance, updates, network, or technical failures. Dedi may stop providing some or all of the Services including certain features and supporting for certain devices and platforms.
4. Dedi may update this Agreement from time to time. When it is updated, the User’s continued use of Services confirms his or her acceptance of the updated Agreement and that updated Agreement supersedes any prior Agreements. The User accepts that he or she understands that he or she should stop using Services if he or she does not agree with the Agreement.
5. If Dedi fails to enforce any provision of this Agreement, that does not mean that it waives the right to enforce them. Where any provision of this Agreement is determined as unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable, only that determined provision shall be void and that shall not affect the validity of other provisions. Services are not intended for usage or distribution in any country where this usage or distribution violate the local law, or the local law requires Dedi to have certain responsibilities. Dedi reserves the right to suspend or limit Services in any country. If you have a question regarding this Agreement, please contact email@example.com